Sunday, August 24, 2014

Round 1 Results!




The transformation has been incredible! Seriously, I have always been one to judge from afar, thinking that this stuff is a joke and saying that the person in the after photo is not the same person...you know you've done it. I stand corrected...although I still have a ways to go the results that I have received in 3 weeks are incredible! 13.25 inches and 14 lbs! I am sold and am a walking billboard for Shakeology and 21 Day Fix. I plan on doing a couple more rounds before I move to my next adventure, I want to make sure I build up my stamina and muscle strength...also want to lean up some more before I start to add muscle mass.

So what did it take to get these results in 3 weeks? Well sticking to the meal plan was probably the most important, and hardest part of this. Now this wasn't difficult because of the food, because the food I've been eating is beyond delicious, it was difficult because of the awful habits I have created over time. Breaking habits is not an easy feat, but I feel good about accomplishing my short term goals and giving up those habits. Creativity with meals was another key. Trying new and exciting recipes while sticking with the meal plan was not much of a challenge but it's easy to be lazy and just chop up some greens and call it a day...sounds boring right? Well that's because it is...this program allows you to dabble in the culinary field and be creative with your meals...recipes to follow ;). Finally, Shakeology...seriously this stuff is amazing and delicious! I substitute my breakfast for Shakeology every morning following my workout. It keeps me full and provides me with the energy and metabolic boost I need to get my day started right...freaking love this stuff! My preferred Shakeology recipe is very simple: 1 Scoop of Chocolate Shakeology, 3 Teaspoons of Peanut Butter, 9oz of water and ice...then blend that sucker and enjoy. Anyways this is a short post today, just wanted to let you guys know how my progress is going and remember if you have any questions or are interested visit my Beachbody Site and contact me with any questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!

Name

Email *

Message *